You are experiencing stress and overload at work and it may even be affecting your health and home life. Your digestion is affected and your eating habits have become irregular. There seems to be no way of switching off your mind. Taking time out for yourself is not possible and you are desperate to find that place of inner calm. You react to situations and events around you in ways that are not in tune with who you are.
You know the mind and body are connected but you’re not sure how to relax them quickly and easily.
You will learn how to prepare for the day and relax quickly when needed.
Maybe personal commitments and work pressures keep getting in the way of you taking time out for yourself.
You will be able to apply these techniques and incorporate them in to your busy day easily and quickly.
Perhaps your mind is so busy worrying about the past or the future that you find it hard to be truly present in the now.
You will be able to de-stress, switch off your mind and increase body awareness quickly and effectively.
You know you don’t have as much energy as you use to and you really need to get a handle on your health right now.
You will learn to tap in to inner reserves that are often hidden when we are stressed. You can improve your posture while both sitting and standing.
You’re not as quick at making decisions and you’re feeling burdened by all the daily challenges and pressures you’re faced with.
You will connect to yourself and others enhancing both your and your team’s performance.
You may be lacking clarity of mind for important decision-making and perhaps feel overloaded.
You will gain greater focus and mental clarity enabling enhanced decision making.
Your work life is affecting your home life and relationships in an adverse way.
You learn to apply breathing techniques for inner peace, calming emotions and improving sleep.
As you take more control of your health and wellbeing, relationships improve both at work and at home.
“I’m here to help you with Flowing Health’s unique ‘Peak Performance at work Program’”
What people say
Testimonial by Hugh Foden – Executive Director at Cummins, an American Fortune 500 Company.
About Alessandro Ferullo
Alessandro Ferullo founded Flowing Health to help you stay healthy, vibrant, joyful and inspired enabling you to fulfil your true potential both at work and in your personal life.
He has been studying Qigong with Master Zhixing Wang for more than 25 years and has been teaching workshops and classes in London, Brighton and Canterbury for over 10 years.
He worked for 2 multinational companies for over 20 years and has been a Director of a recruitment company for the past 12 years which gives him a good understanding of the challenges and pressures faced by those working in the corporate environment.
What is included in the Program – eBook with 6 easy to follow videos
- Energising morning practice — This will help you to gather and re-balance your energy, preparing for the day ahead.
- Some tips on clearing the mind quickly for mental focus. How to sense the alignment of the spine while sitting at work.
- Useful ideas for the work place, commuting etc Techniques for gathering and conserving your energy when standing and sitting in an effortless way.
- Helping your mental clarity and focus after meals.Improving and speeding up digestion (Digesting quickly and efficiently in 5 mins) instead of the usual 2-3 hours it takes.
- Advanced breathing technique enabling quick relaxation both at work and while commuting.
- Learning to switch off your mind at the end of the day has many benefits including helping you sleep better. An evening calming practice, gathering the energy back to your centre, calming the mind, pacifying the heart.
- Longer energising morning practice for when we have more time to practise.
Some of the Benefits of the programme
- Simple de-stressing techniques easily incorporated into your busy day
- Gain greater focus and mental clarity
- Connect to yourself and others on a deeper level
- Greater resilience and wellbeing
- Increase body awareness and improve posture
- Simple and quick techniques to re-charge and re-balance your energy system
- Improve your digestion
- Breathing techniques for inner peace and improving sleep
This programme is for you if you are:
- In the corporate world and know you can achieve more
- Wanting to stay vibrant and healthy and inspired.
- Needing easy ways to de-stress and prevent burnout /illness.
- Ready to improve your health in body and mind
- Wanting to have a more productive day with small lifestyle changes
- Needing to improve relationships both at work and at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we need any equipment or special clothes?
Qigong does not require mats, equipment or a change of clothes, which makes it suitable for people working in the office. It is easy to learn and practice both in the office and at home.
Is it an easy to follow and practice?
Yes, it is mainly practiced through simple body movements and breathing techniques. Suitable and adaptable for all levels of fitness and all ages.
How long are these practices?
I have created short, practical videos for the day (most under 2 mins) and longer ones for unwinding at the end of the day when you have more time.